Sizes: Petite , Average or Tall
- Designed to conform to the natural contours of the spine.
- Anatomically designed to support your spine properly, leaving your shoulder blades free for unrestricted movement.
- Provides therapy while you sit and therapy while you work.
- Therapeutica® Back Support is the ideal partner to an effective back care program.
- Reduces back pain and fatigue – promoting greater comfort.
- Side Supports cradle the kidney area comfortably and provide lateral support.
- Unique but simple fastening system allows easy fastening to any kind of seating.
- Use in home, and office.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- 5-year Warranty to retain shape and resilience.
- Available in 3 sizes: Petite Back, Average Back, and Tall Back
In order to realize its benefits for proper support and comfort, it is imperative to position the back support correctly. Position the top of the Back Support at the top of the back (below the neck), as shown in the picture to the right, and the other features (lumbar, etc.) will automatically fall into place.
For Proper Sizing:
Measure from tailbone to top of shoulders.
Petite Back: 21-23 inches
Average Back: 23-25 inches
Tall Back: 25-27 inches