What fuels our fire . . .
By knowing what our values and purpose are, it will help guide you to make a more informed decision about whether or not we are the right office for you and your family’s healthcare needs.
Empowering others to thrive through function, food and fitness!
We exist to guide and elevate individuals to the greatest expression of themselves, so that they may thrive and flourish.
- Health: Always striving for 100% health and function through a properly functioning nervous system, complimented by an appropriate diet and instruction on the remaining pillars of health.
- Simplicity: Our goal is to create a simple framework for a patient to have a greater understanding of how to attain and maintain health.
- Empowerment: We desire to attract patients willing to be empowered to make the necessary changes to achieve success with their desired goals.
- Compassion: Be relatable to patients so that they are more receptive to our care and recommendations.
- Integrity: Carry out our work with respect for the patient and ourselves and treat others the way we would like to be treated.
- Communication: We strive as a team to share our values and continue to motivate each other with positive & productive words.
- Responsibility & accountability: We promise to be accountable for our actions and we expect our patients to do the same. We can only help them as much as they want to help themselves.
- Respect: To Respect not only myself, but others I work with, family and friends.
What does this mean for me?
We strongly believe in quality service with a selection of patients. It would be foolish to think that we are “right” for everyone. Additionally, we will not pursue “opportunity” at the expense of our values. If we feel that there is a conflict in values or that we might not be the best provider for the job, we will do our best to find the correct office for you.